Sunday 22 January 2012

I'm so moneysupermarket, i don't even know it!

Pff... where do i start? That young Paul Daniels chappy has been in the wars recently. Whilst doing a spot of DIY he cut off one of his fingers!! Luckily for him it wasn't his index finger or the lovely Debbie MaGoo might have stern words for the toupee'd magician. It not all bad news though, Paul has now decided to incorporate the sliding thumb trick into his new magic show. I know you'll like it, not a lot ....!

I always remember some journo asking Debbie the now famous question of: ''so tell me, what first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels?''  heheheh ... Many a true word spoken in jest.


This year seems to be flying by already. Unusually for me i sense it's going to be a grrreat year, if i live long enough to see it out, i can almost feel it in my tender loins..!! My chakras are fully aligned. Last week i finally managed to get my hemorrhoid's sorted out. Phew! that was a weight off my mind - quite literally. Those little buggers were really causing me some aggravation over Christmas. At one point they were hanging so low i seriously thought about starting up my very own vineyard...!



My pre-New Year resolutions, which were to keep fingers un-nibbled, trying to be the bigger/better person during disagreements and global travel are all coming along nicely. What i didn't realise is how much hardwork goes into planning a vacation. I almost need a holiday before i take my original holiday. One things for sure, i won't be going on any European Cruise's for the foreseeable future. Them greasy foreign sailors, sheeesh kebab, is it any wonder Admiral Nelson managed to destroy an entire fleet of battleships with HMS Victory. Rule Britannia, that's wot i say!






No comments:

Post a Comment