Monday 30 April 2012

Love And Marriage, Love And Marriage.......

.... go together like a horse and carriage.

And in the case of Kate and Wills - quite literally. I can't believe it's been a whole year since the entire nation sat back with giant mugs of tea and watched the Royal wedding on the telly. How time flies eh?

If ever there were two people made for each other, then it has to be the lovely Kate and Wills. Yeah i know, i must be going soft in my old age, but considering all the hassle and trauma's that Wills [in particular] has been through, with the media, family pressures and the sad demise of Lady Di and such forth. As a wise old man i've always believed that good things should happen to nice people. And they don't come much nicer than our Kate and Wills.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talking of marriage. Serial exhibitionist Katie Price has decide to get hitched again!! That's the 3rd time now. By my calculations, if she keeps getting married and divorced at the same rate as she has done previously then by the age of 65 she'll of tied the knot 18 times. Now you can forgive one guy for being stupid enough to marry that common chavette just the once, but surely not three times!! What's the old saying? Oh yeah..... ''Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!'' People would be wise to remember that nugget of advice...

There's no charge for my infinite wisdom. Call it my little gift to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment