Thursday 14 January 2010

Oooh i've still got it Patsy, it never left me.

It's finally arrived !!


I've been waiting for some time and now it's here. I'm of course talking about my zit! Boy it's big (not often i say that). I think it has it's own micro climate. So big i can see it as i look downwards. Fantastic. Those annoying teenagers get spots and i'm gonna wear mine with pride, really show it off like an Olympic gold medal ... 'bruv'.


Maybe i'm starting to regain my youth? Kipper ties, Kevin Keegan style perm, winkle-pickers and oodles of pent up sexual frustration! If i'm honest i haven't changed that much from my days as a young whippersnapper. Yep you're right, i used to cut quite a figure down at the 'Talk Of The Town' and Gaumont come friday night. Sigh.. who am i kidding, those days are long gone just like the shoes, ties and my olde footballer's perm (these days i'd happily settle for just something to comb) and the sexual frustration ... yep ... that's still going strong!!


I guess there are some things in life that never change..

No comments:

Post a Comment